The J.J. Mauget company is responsible for the birth of modern tree-injection and trunk injection technology. Mauget, is the pioneer of tree-injection, micro-injection technology and is continuously advancing tree-injection with new products and innovations for 6 decades. History speaks for itself, since 1955, the Mauget tree micro-injection system is the preferred, time-proven, tree-injection system developed specifically for trees. The Mauget trunk micro-injection system is a closed chemical application system, chemical exposure is greatly reduced. The tree’s natural circulatory system (vascular/transport system) is utilized to distribute chemicals. Unlike other injection systems, Mauget’s system is a low pressure, a passive system that works with the trees own system. The injections are small and shallow, penetrating just under the bark into the trees vascular system. Very small and shallow injection sites are recommended by Dr. Alex Shigo in his research on tree wounding. The Mauget Tree injection system was designed around his respected research
- No expensive, technical equipment to purchase, maintain or repair. No artificial sealing plugs need to be inserted into the injection site to prevent chemicals from leaking and causing tree damage. No deep chemical reservoirs are needed to be drilled into the tree. All Mauget chemicals are systemic, they stay inside the tree where they do the most good.
- Mauget tree micro-injections are environmentally safer than other methods of applying chemicals to trees. With Mauget’s trunk micro-injections there is no drift or off-target chemical exposure to adjacent areas. The Mauget tree micro-injection system may be used around water sources without contamination concerns.
- The Mauget tree micro-injection system is very simple and easy to learn and takes only minutes to apply. The micro-injection sites close very quickly. There are no wash-off concerns even if it rains immediately after injection. Mauget tree-injections can even be installed in the rain.
- With Mauget’s tree micro-injection/infusion applications, the tree’s natural circulation process (vascular/transport system) uptakes Mauget’s chemicals in a controlled manner compatible with the trees own transport system. As a result, the process allows for thorough distribution of materials throughout the tree. The Mauget system is an efficient, targeted chemical application system. All the chemical goes directly to the intended target. It is not necessary to over apply chemical rates to compensate for off-target chemical drift and evaporation. Spray applications require large, expensive, dangerous equipment to reach tops of tall trees. The potential for drift, runoff near waterways or in high-traffic areas such as parks or schools is a concern.
- Mauget’s broad product line provides very effective control of a wide range of tree health care problems. The Mauget tree micro-injection system is an economical and profitable service for you to provide to your customers.
How to Use Mauget Capsules
5435 Peck Rd
Arcadia, California 91006